I have to admit, I’m very excited about Donald Trump running for the American Presidency. Excited because I like how he talks about the real issues that are affecting the USA. Excited because he holds back no punches. Excited because he is so colorful. Excited because he will actually make the campaign fun, and ridiculous and real, all at the same time because he will swing at the subjects that other candidates never want to swing at.
- YES, he will insert his foot in his mouth, often.
- YES, he will call everyone a loser!
- YES, he will ruffle feathers at every turn.
- YES, he won’t be politically savvy on every issue under the sun.
- YES, he is so full of himself it’s like watching shameless self promoting reality TV.
- YES! YES!! YES!!! we could go on an on and on. lol!!
The truth of the matter is that the USA needs serious change if they want to be a great nation for generations to come. Change that most seasoned and professional politicians would never really endorse for fear of career suicide. Change that the gears of institutionalized government don’t seem to allow in individuals that need to conform and get elected.
The USA needs to do some serious work on their economy… and their foreign policy… and education… and international trade… etc etc etc. All things that Trump addresses, and for which I hope he will have more realistic and tangible policies once he becomes the President, LOL!! Cause building the Great Wall of Mexico is a great cocktail party solution when all your socialite friends are around, but a terrible political solution when you are standing in office.
I know we are Canadians that can’t vote in the next US Elections, but I wish we could. Because instead of putting a big fat “x” on my choices of bad or worse candidates, I would vote for Donald Trump!
Oh yeah, I almost forgot. There are two things that Trump’s candidacy will definitely and without a doubt accomplish:
- Comedians across the globe will have enough material now to ensure everyone gets their daily dose of laughter.
- Serious journalists and political commentators across the globe will also contribute to that dose.
Below you’ll find Trump’s Presidential Announcement, and a few other Trump party favorites.