1. Be authentic. Do you. Don’t pretend, ever. Be in a state of absolute self-knowledge – like a self-aware MacBook Pro.
2. Travel. There is something new under the sun after all, and tourists are never dilettantes.
3. Stop being so critical about everything. It will make bad movies easier to bear and likelier to get the green light, so it’s win-win.
4. Find a purpose in life. There is no greater achievement for a human being than to become a tool.
5. Stop ruminating on your dilemmas. Thinking is so last century.
6. Network. It’s the way computers communicate, and look how efficient they are.
7. You must be able to love yourself before you can love another. And it is unthinkable that loving another might bring you to love yourself.
8. Don’t care so much about what other people think. You’re the only person who really matters, and the world revolves around your life and what you do with it.
9. You can always choose happiness. Because happiness is just some kind of chemical reaction, anyway. See #8.